For your next trip or event, your next evening or outing you would like to hire a limousine rental agency with driver?
Congratulations! By entrusting your travel to a specialized company, you can enjoy a high-end service.
Many limousine and chauffeur driven companies are based in Melbourne but the best Chauffeur Company Melbourne is https://www.mychauffeur.limo. All companies offer prices that can be very different.
Once all the quotes in hand and not knowing which agency to choose, you instinctively risk retaining the agency that will have sent you the lowest price … Big mistake!
When you stay in a hotel or dine at the restaurant, you never base your choice on the lowest price , but on the quality of the service that will be offered to you.
So why choose your limousine service on the sole criterion of price?
Many people make the mistake of choosing the limousine company that offers the lowest price, thinking that “all limousine agencies are worth it” … It’s the best way to turn the dream into a nightmare.
In order to help you in the choice of the customer who will offer you the best quality of service and you avoid unpleasant surprises, here are some questions you can ask the different companies you will contact ( and our answers to these questions ):
- What is the name of the company? Where is his headquarters?
What is the name of the contact? His telephone number ?
- Licensing:In Australia, limousine rental agency with drivers must compulsorily hold an official license which allows them to exercise the “transport of passengers for consideration”.
There are three types of licenses:
– The license of Taxis (depend on the Prefecture)
– The License of Road Transport of Travelers (coaches, depend on the Ministry of Transport),
– The license of Operator of “Vehicles of Tourism with Driver
- which depends on the Prefecture (for the issuance of the Professional Card to drivers) and the Australia Organization (Ministry of Tourism, for approval of the company)Ask if the company is licensed and if so, which one? You can consult the Register of Chauffeur-driven Tourist Car Operators on the Australia under the heading Registrations / Operators of Chauffeur Driven Touring Cars.
The company must have taken out two insurance policies:
> professional insurance for the transport of passengers for a fee . ”
This insurance covers unlimitedly passengers transported for a fee in company vehicles in the event of an accident. injury.
the company have made such insurance? if so, what is its insurance company?
> insurance professional liability.
the professional liability insurance covers damage property (damage, loss or destruction of ‘a good),immaterial (consequential or non-consequential damage to physical or material injury: financial loss suffered by a victim or other third party) or physical injury (physical or moral injury suffered by a natural person) caused to third parties (customers, suppliers, partners) of the made mistakes, mistakes or negligence caused by the manager of the company or his staff, premises or professional equipment in the performance of his duties.
- How long has the company been in business?
A company that has been in business for many years has a better experience statistically than a very young company.
- Is the agency part of one or more professional association (s)?
- What types of vehicles does the company offer?
How many vehicles are available in the fleet?
- Will the company be able to provide a rescue vehicle in the event of an incident?
- How old are the vehicles in the fleet?
What year is the vehicle you want to rent?
- How many drivers does the company have?
- Do drivers have a professional license?
- How are the drivers dressed?
- Are the drivers familiar with the places where they will drive you?
- Are the drivers bilingual?
- What is the minimum rental period?
- Can the company give you a quote in writing or by email?
What is included in this quote?
What are the fees to add to the amount reported?
- Will you sign a lease with the company?
A serious company will be more than happy to have you sign a rental contract that will include the details of the mission, the vehicle that will be available to you …
- What is the amount of the deposit you must pay? For some services (weddings, excursions, …) the serious companies ask for a deposit of 50% to be paid at the reservation.
For all services, the balance must generally be paid before the mission.
- From what time is the time counted?
Are fees charged in case of delay? What is their amount?
- What are the conditions in case of cancellation on your part?
Here are some of the questions you will be able to ask your various interlocutors.
These will allow you to better “know” your provider and therefore to know what service you will book.